24 MONTHS FIXED – TERM CONTRACT
Armscor has training opportunities for Graduates in their Talent and Development Programme (TDP) with the following qualifications:
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Biochemistry/ Microbiology
- BSc Eng. Electronics Engineering
- BSc Eng. Electrical Engineering
- BSc Computer Science Information / AI
- Bcom Computer Science and Info
- Diploma Graphic Design
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME;
To provide educational activities within the Organisation that are designed to improve the job performance of an individual giving them exposure within the working environment that involves obtaining knowledge and skills set, that will assist graduates to equip themselves for the work environment.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- A Degree in the mentioned qualifications above
- No Experience Required.
- On the job training will be provided.
CERTIFIED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcript or Graduation Letter
- ID Copy
CRITERIA OF APPLICANTS
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age.
- Must have a clear Criminal Record.
- A remuneration stipend will be paid on monthly basis until the end of the programme.
To apply, send your CV and supporting documents to TDP@armscor.co.za
NB: Short-listed graduates will be subjected to reference checking, verification of personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process. In line with Armscor’s commitment to compliance with the Employment Equity Act, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The closing date for applications is 29 February 2024. Late applications will not be considered.
Applicants who have not received any feedback after the closing date, must consider they application unsuccessful. Enquiries: Thuli Sibeko 012 428 2456