AB LOGISTICS, YOUR FREIGHT FORWARDING AND TRAVEL SERVICES PARTNER
AB LOGISTICS (ABL) is a division of Armscor that provides a wide range of specialist services to local and international clients. AB Logistics (ABL) is responsible for providing logistic freight and travel services in support of maintaining and rendering a comprehensive freight forwarding service to Armscor, SANDF, SADI and Foreign Defence Forces. This is in support of the acquisition supply chain requirements during the import and export process, rendering air, sea, rail and road freight distribution networks to all stakeholders globally.
ABL continues to support the SANDF on its joint military exercises with other countries and transports the SANDF’s equipment for its peacekeeping missions in Africa.
AB LOGISTICS CAPABILITIES
- Freight forwarding
- Customs formalities
- Import & Export Control
- Road Haul Transport
- Transito Warehousing
- Travel Services
ABL is proud to have maintained its compliance status of being a registered transporter of hazardous cargo, weapons and ammunition in terms of the Explosive Act and Firearms Control Act.
ABL is a member of:
- The International Federation of Freight Forwarders (FIATA),
- European Union Regulated Agent (RA3),
- The South African Association of Freight Forwarders (SAAFF)
- Road Freight Association (RFA)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) and
- Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA)