ADI Finance and IT, a Division of Armscor Defence Institutes (Pty) Ltd, has a vacancy for a Manager: Finance (Corporate Reporting/IT Department Coordinator) in PRETORIA
The purpose of this job: Responsible for the management and maintenance of ADIís Corporate business information, coordination and consolidation of the budget process, and the coordination of ADIís ICT requirements.
CRITICAL PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Facilitate and review the monthly management and maintenance of all corporate business information and financials.
- Formulate suggestions for improving the departmentís financial systems and business information reporting.
- Coordinate and consolidate the budget process.
- Coordinate ADIís ICT requirements.
- Manage, organise and analyse monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and reporting on progress against corporate goals.
- Prepare inputs to executives for strategic decision-making.
- Design reports and coordinate corporate reporting initiatives.
- Manage and consolidate the budget exercise by extracting financial information and compiling specific reports in support of the approval process.
- Manage and coordinate the ICT aspects of the department in respect of positioning the interest of the divisions towards Armscor ICT and ensuring the delivery of services and tools required by the business.
- Manage and supervise the general administration processes that reside on a corporate level.
- Responsible for the identification of ICT risks in the department and the corrective actions to reduce the incidence and magnitude of damage claims.
- Give inputs to department policies, practices and strategies.
EXPERT ABILITY AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- BCom degree with Accounting
- At least 3 yearsí experience in Business Information Analysis
- 6-7 yearsí experience in an accounting environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience and knowledge of financial accounting system (knowledge of ACCPAC will be an advantage)
- Ms Office with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Insight into delivery of ICT services and ICT technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this position please email a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please indicate the job title and reference number of the position you are applying for in the subject heading. All hand-delivered applications should be submitted to Rose Ndumiso at Block 4, Level 0, Office 421.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your first application.
NB: Please indicate the position and the applicable reference number in your application.
In line with Armscorís commitment to compliance to Employment Equity Act, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check, verification of the applicantís personal data and security clearance as part of the selection process.
Please note that appointment to this position is subject to obtaining / maintaining a positive security clearance.
Should you not hear from us within two months after forwarding your application please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
CLOSING DATE: 22 August 2012